Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show

Sunday, we had the opportunity to take part in the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show, which is one of the biggest bridal shows in Orlando and it happened to be our first show ever! We had such a great time meeting brides and their family and friends as well as some really awesome vendors! In addition to having a booth for the first time ever I also decided to participate in the designer showdown. The designer showdown is a competition that allows planners and florists to set up a creative tablescape and brides vote on their favorite. I thought it was a really cool opportunity to have something other than just our booth represent us in the show. Brides were really intrigued by our creations and they really loved our style. We were busy the whole day! We had people lining up just to talk to us and check out our booth. We really wanted everything to represent us 100% and we gave it our all! I feel like PEPLUM really made a statement and I am just so grateful for all the love and compliments! Below, are some pics I took with my phone, but we will be getting some professional photos very soon and as soon as they come in I will share them! I will also go into a little more detail about the deets! But, before I go...I just have to say THANK YOU to all the people that made it possible: my husband [for being so supportive and taking charge in our delivery process...we had so much to transport...ah!], my daddy [who built tables, printed and pressed my tote bags, printed our hand outs and really just went above and beyond...like always! I don't know what I would do without him!], Lalita [the paper queen and just the greatest creative partner anyone could have!], my uncle [for his physical labor, providing his vehicle and being such a great help!], Mr. Samson [for his physical labor and support!], Courtney [from Dishie Rentals, for providing the amazing vintage china for our tablescapes...she was the icing on the cake and such a joy to work with!], A Chair Affair [for providing their awesome farm table, bench and chiavari chairs!], the Perfect Wedding Guide Team, and finally to all the brides, vendors and show guests who have shown so much love to us and have paid us many compliments!!! We are still in awe with the success of this show!!! 

Okay, I'm done rambling...I hope you enjoy these pics! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment