Monday, February 11, 2013

winter inspired shoot

When Natasja of Studio 516 Photography and I decided to go with a winter theme for our styled elopement shoot, I immediately thought about using tartan print because I'm pretty obsessed! Plus, I wanted to mix pink and red shades with touches of gold. I have always wanted to do a winter inspired shoot that was more outside the normal winter wonderland. I did want to use lots of snowy details, but with succulents! I love succulents and wanted to use them in a different way, which is why I painted them gold and used them in the snow. The gold touches were so lovely! I love the snow details mixed with the Florida outdoorsy feel! I am so thankful for everyone that was involved! It was a lot of fun and it turned out amazing! There is just something about this shoot that makes me go back to the pictures over and over again. Therefore, I want to share the full shoot....enjoy! 
If you missed the feature on The Knotty Bride, click here!
Location: Moss Park - Orlando, FL 
Floral + Styling + Planning: PEPLUM events&design
MUA: Dianela Chevere
Models: Stephanie & Henry
Wedding Dress + Hat: Vintage
Bride's shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment