Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Art Deco Adornments

Something you may not know about me is that in addition to being this "wedding maker," as a little six year old called me the other day, I am also a hair piece designer. LIx CREATIONS is a hair adornments business I share with my cousin, Dalix. We have been making pretty hair accessories since 2008. My love for hair accessories started way before LxC was born and I made my first hair piece  about a year before we launched our business. Everything happened by coincidence, but it has become a huge part of us. I slowed down my production process about two years ago and have been focusing more on custom bridal pieces. So, when thinking about all the Gatsby things I could write about this week, hair accessories were on the top of my list! I can't wait to see what Carey Mulligan [Daisy] will be wearing in the movie! I have such a love and obsession for anything that can go on top of my head and this era really embraced that! 
Here are a few pieces I found that could really add that 1920's touch to any bride and her maids!

No comments:

Post a Comment