Friday, May 10, 2013

Gatsby Inspired

Here is a little inspiration board I found on Pinterest that I feel captures the essence of the movie and this era for anyone creating a Gatsby-like wedding or bash! I personally added touches of this era to my very own wedding and it really is all in the details. You don't have to have a full out themed wedding to incorporate bits of this glam theme. After watching the movie last night, I know the Gatsby theme will live a lot longer and I can't wait to work on more Art Deco inspired weddings! 

A little tip for this weekend....go watch The Great Gatsby! It's aesthetically pleasing not just because of the fashion, colors and flowers...but Leo is sooo dreamy! Have a fantastic weekend, old sport! xo

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
    Austin Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes one of amazing pictures. Can you give me an idea how you did it as my cousin is tying the knot in July at Wedding venues Chicago and I want his photographer to do the same thing for her pictures.

    ReplyDelete