Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Brink Magazine Shoot

As you know, I was featured in BRINK Magazine's latest issue. They wanted me to share my story and talk about how I got started. Their strive is to empower young entrepreneurs and inspire the minds of those with big dreams! I'm truly honored to have been a part of this issue and when Kyle, the editor, reached out to me about wanting to feature PEPLUM, I immediately knew what I wanted for the photoshoot. He wanted it to be all about me with my own twist to it. So, I reached out to my friend, Alexis of Alexis Ramos Photography and she really delivered!

I wanted to be surrounded by all of my flowers and props, but that faux brick wall was the cherry on top! I loved the concept of having a brick wall in the middle of a field with my touch all around it. It all turned out exactly how I envisioned and I am so thankful to everyone that was involved! Alexis and I felt like it was necessary to share this entire shoot because it really is so lovely....enjoy! 
To check out the feature, click here.
Photography: Alexis Ramos Photography
Make-Up: Lynet Ramos MUA
Floral + Styling: PEPLUM events&design

No comments:

Post a Comment