Bohemian Dream

It's been a little while since I've blogged, but there have just been so many awesome things going on with PEPLUM and I can't wait to share it with you all! As I was doing some designing tonight, I wanted to share one of my favorite things we have ever created! This gypsy/boho wedding tent was like a dream, well. . .it really was something I dreamed and we brought it to life! I didn't imagine it to look this amazing, but OH MY GAH! So, if you're a bride with a love for things that are out of this world amazing, like this dreamy tent. . . .well, why haven't we met with you?!!!

This entire Bohemian Dream was featured on Wedding Chicks! Click Here to check it out for your self and feel free to go pinterest-crazy! xo
Event Designer, Flowers, Prop or Furniture Rentals & Floral Crown: Peplum Events & Design
Hair & Makeup: Simone of Makeover Station
Dress Designer: Ines Di Santo
Jewelry & Accessories: Erin Cole 
Stationery: 5 Thirteen Designs
Bridal shop & Stylists: Marissa & Tali of Solutions Bridal
Removable Skirt & Tan Bridesmaid Dress: Theia Couture
Veil or Hair Accessories: Maria Elena
Blush Bridesmaid Dress: Amsale
Dishes & Tableware: Dishie Rentals

3 comments:

  1. This gypsy/boho wedding tent is amazing. I really find this very unique for a wedding event. I would love to share this with my friend who's interested to concepts such as this. This is awesome!

    -http://www.lounge4events.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.Bridal Shop Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..
    Bridal Shop Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete