Thursday, January 8, 2015

Featured: Southern Bride Magazine

Happy New Year y'all! I wanted to pop in and share some fantastic news! A shoot I did with Vine & Light Photography has been published in the current Winter/Spring issue of Southern Bride Magazine! It was a sweet surprise on new year's day when I stumbled upon it at Barnes & Noble. It totally made my day and it was certainly a sweet start to the year! If this is any indication of what 2015 will be like, I can't wait to see what's in store for us! I had a wonderful time working with this great team and creating something so beautiful. When Shannon, from Vine & Light Photography, reached out to me, I knew we would make something really magical. She had a great vision and I helped her bring it to life. I designed the tablescape, all of the floral, decorated the beautiful cake and pastries, and hand-made all of those pretty paper pennant banners, which was the perfect detail. You can find the magazine in stores now and you can check out the shoot, here. I hope you love it as much as we do! xo
Table Design | All Floral Design | Pennants: Peplum Events!
Bridal Styling: Calvet Couture Bridal
Groom Wardrobe: Willard Randall
Hair and Make-Up: Shelby George
Bridal Veils: Agnes Hart
Paper Goods: Wanderer
Models: Ethan Brewington | Kriss Pugh

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures shared here. I love designing and planning for every event which we organize at our home. I am looking to find some information on NY events
    planning. Can you help me in that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although we booked a wedding out of town for family reasons, this was hands down our first choice in the city. We were very close to booking here and would recommend Chicago Wedding Venues to anyone for a list of reasons. Incredible space, elegant location and beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete